Wednesday 9 October 2013

M #2

With this version of M I continued to use the Ariel Black font as i still felt it was similar to the Masthead and that it kept with the look of the magazine. This time I choose a font colour of white for the reason that red was not easily read on top of the cover image and I did not wish to introduce another primary or secondary colour as this may clash with the masthead colour of red. I chose white as again it was easier to read on the cover image than black.

I positioned the main cover line where I have as it did not obstruct the key aspects of the cover image in the position that I chose, but it also placed the name of the artists in the left third of the magazine cover.

I positioned the additional cover lines in the top right hand corner of the cover as they did not obstruct or take away from the cover image or main cover line in that position, They also fitted into the area due to the positioning of the subjects in the cover image, which I feel allows for the cover to flow.    


No comments:

Post a Comment