Wednesday 9 October 2013

pitch

On this cover I used to variations of the same font style, I began using Franklin Gothic Heavy for the main cover line of the magazine cover, I used this as I felt in red it had a slit resembled the Magazines masthead which allowed for a style to begin to be created. I then changed to Franklin Gothic Medium for the additional cover lines, I changed as I felt that the size of the font used for the main cover line was to thick to be used for the additional cover lines. The use of red was to keep with the rest of the cover.

I positioned the main cover line were I did as it did not distract from the focus of the cover image but it is still easily associated with the image.

I positioned the additional cover lines on the left of the magazine as if placed on the right they would have covered over the focus of the image and the area on the left was the only suitable area that meant that they did not obscure or distract from the main image.

No comments:

Post a Comment